AIR CONDITIONER MAINTENANCE
Be Sure to Get Your Air Conditioner Maintenance Regularly
Want to know how to prevent breakdowns and make your home comfort system last longer? Keep it clean with proper air conditioner maintenance!
One of the most common causes of an A/C system breakdown is dirt. Dirt that builds up in the indoor and outdoor coils. Dirt makes your air conditioner less effective and less efficient. It has to work harder and run longer until finally it breaks! Then you’re hot, frustrated, and you have to call us. Why not prevent this in the first place with a scheduled preventive maintenance program?
The best time to get your air conditioner serviced is in the spring. A spring maintenance ensures that, not only will your unit turn on when it’s asked too, it runs cleanly and efficiently. At Atchley Air, we clean the entire system, from condenser to evaporator, to make sure you have the cleanest and coldest air in the entire River Valley.
Regular service of your heating and air conditioning equipment can significantly reduce the chance of these frustrating and even dangerous breakdowns, and provide you the uninterrupted comfort you want. Regular service of your equipment can save you thousands of dollars over the long haul in energy costs. In fact, as much as 30% per year! Regular service can extend the life of your system. Most systems are designed to last 10 years or more, however, a neglected system can fail in just a few years… resulting in a substantial financial loss.
A/C Maintenance Checklist:
- Standard filter replacement
- Thermostat inspection
- Electrical system inspection
- Testing of all capacitors
- Testing of motor bearings
- Testing of motor amperage
- Drain line flush
- Condenser coil cleaning
- Refrigerant charge check
As a Club Member, you are guaranteed demand service appointments in 24 hours, FREE preventive maintenance, a 15% discount on repairs and a 5% discount on equipment & accessories.
- Double the warranty on most repairs. Club members receive a 2 year parts & labor warranty on most service repairs – twice the regular repair warranty!
- 2 Preventive Maintenance Visits each year
- Emergency Service, 24 hours a day
- Guaranteed Repair Service within 24 hours
- Priority Scheduling – when it’s 105˚ outside and the phones are ringing off the hook, you take priority over non-Club Members
- 15% discount on all repair parts, diagnostic fees, and overtime charges
- 5% discount on equipment and accessories